Transactional Analysis in Ireland

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Death of Muriel James

Image of young Muriel JamesI just learned this morning that my dear friend and mentor, and first contact with ITAA has died. This is the notice I got from USATAA:

The USATAA Coordinating Council is deeply saddened by the passing of Dr. Muriel James. She was an incredible pioneering TA theorist, therapist, author, educator, and consultant. We send our condolences to her loved ones and all those in our community who have been touched or transformed by her work.

I plan to add my memories here later, but meantime on my own behalf and on behalf of all those to whom I spoke about her, and about all she taught me, I'm so sorry she has gone. But then, as long as we live what she taught us, somehow, she is still with us. 
As we say in Irish: 
Ar dheis Dé go raibh a n-anam (May her soul be on the right of God (LOVE)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home